top of page

tinaenterprises Group

Public·46 members

Rashid Sobolev
Rashid Sobolev

The Script - Dare You To Doubt Me 2021

Te Desafio a Duvidar de MimEu te desafio a duvidar de mimDiga que não consegueEu não vou pararAté o ar sair dos meus pulmõesDiga que este não é o meu lugarMe diga que estou erradoE você vai verEu te desafio a duvidar de mimAté que eu esteja no topo, no topo, no topo, simNunca vou parar, vou parar, vou pararAté que eu esteja no topo, no topo, no topo, simNunca vou parar, vou parar, vou pararPegue a dor e a transforme em fogoDe pé na dor, você vai chegar ainda mais altoVivendo cada momento como se estivesse morrendo de desejoVai passar pelo infernoAntes de ouvir os coros do céu, entãoEu tento sempre fazer o meu melhor, simEm tudo e qualquer coisa que você sabe que sou obcecadoEsta é a minha vida, sei que sou abençoadoDeus me colocou no quarto, eu faço o resto, simEu te desafio a duvidar de mimDiga que não consegueEu não vou pararAté o ar sair dos meus pulmõesDiga que este não é o meu lugarMe diga que estou erradoE você vai verEu te desafio a duvidar de mimAté que eu esteja no topo, no topo, no topo, simNunca vou parar, vou parar, vou pararAté que eu esteja no topo, no topo, no topo, simNunca vou parar, vou parar, vou pararSe você pode ver, então você pode serEu sei que se você falar, acreditar, você irá receberHá estradas solitárias que seguimos buscando um sentimentoMas se não vale a pena lutar, então não tem sentidoTudo o que sei é que tento com tudo o que tenho, simMostrando todas as cicatrizes de todas as batalhas que luteiVocê sabe que eu, eu, sou perigoso quando estou pra baixoMas nunca me deixe de foraEu te desafio a duvidar de mimDiga que não consegueEu não vou pararAté o ar sair dos meus pulmõesDiga que este não é o meu lugarMe diga que estou erradoE você vai verEu te desafio a duvidar de mimAté que eu esteja no topo, no topo, no topo, simNunca vou parar, vou parar, vou pararAté que eu esteja no topo, no topo, no topo, simNunca vou parar, vou parar, vou pararEu sei que sou forte porque fui fracoEstava em guerra comigo mesmoVenci a batalha e encontrei a pazVocê pode pegar o P porque o V é todo euE agora você não pode tirar os olhos de mim (Tirar de mim)Sei que não sou perfeitoEstrago tudo, conto mentiras (Conto mentiras)Sim, cometo erros, mas Deus sabe que eu tento (Eu tento)Sim, me veja quando eu tropeçarEu caio, me levanto, fico de péPedra por pedra, tijolo por tijoloEstou escalando aquela parede até que euAté que eu esteja no topo, no topo, no topo, simNunca vou parar, vou pararVou parar (eu nunca vou parar, não)Até que eu esteja no topo, no topo, no topo, simNunca vou parar, vou pararVou parar (nunca vou parar, nunca vou parar)(Nunca vou parar, nunca vou parar)Eu te desafio a duvidar de mimDare You To Doubt MeI dare you to doubt meSay it can't be doneI ain't gonna stopTill the air's left my lungsSay I don't belong hereTell me that I'm wrongAnd you're gonna seeI dare you to doubt meTill I'm at the top, at the top, at the top, yeahNever gonna stop, gonna stop, gonna stop meTill I'm at the top, at the top, at the top, yeahNever gonna stop, gonna stop, gonna stop meTake the pain and turn it into fireStanding on the hurt you gon' be reaching even higherLiving every moment like you're dying with dеsireGotta go through hellBeforе you're hearing heavens choirs, soI try to always do my best, yesIn anything and everything you know I'm obsessedThis my life, I know that I am blessedGod put me in the room, I'll do the rest, yesI dare you to doubt meSay it can't be doneI ain't gonna stopTill the air's left my lungsSay I don't belong hereTell me that I'm wrongAnd you're gonna seeI dare you to doubt meTill I'm at the top, at the top, at the top, yeahNever gonna stop, gonna stop, gonna stop meTill I'm at the top, at the top, at the top, yeahNever gonna stop, gonna stop, gonna stop meIf you can see it, then you can be itI know if you speak it, believe it, then you'll receive itThere are lonely roads we go down following a feelingBut if it's not worth fighting for, then it's got no meaningAll I know is I try with everything I've got, yeahWearing all the scars from all the battles that I foughtYou know that I, I, I'm dangerous when I'm downBut never ever count me outI dare you to doubt meSay it can't be doneI ain't gonna stopTill the air's left my lungsSay I don't belong hereTell me that I'm wrongAnd you're gonna seeI dare you to doubt meTill I'm at the top, at the top, at the top, yeahNever gonna stop, gonna stop, gonna stop meTill I'm at the top, at the top, at the top, yeahNever gonna stop, gonna stop, gonna stop meI know I'm strong 'cause I've been weakWas at war with myselfWon the battle and I found peaceYou can take the L 'cause the W is all meAnd now you can't take your eyes off me (Get off me)I know I'm not perfectI fuck up, I tell lies (Tell lies)Yeah, I make mistakes, but Lord knows that I try (I try)Yeah, see me when I stumbleI fall, I get back up, stand tallStone by stone, brick by brickI'm climbing up that wall till ITill I'm at the top, at the top, at the top, yeahNever gonna stop, gonna stopGonna stop me (I'm never gonna stop, no)Till I'm at the top, at the top, at the top, yeahNever gonna stop, gonna stopGonna stop me (Never gonna stop, never gonna stop me)(Never gonna stop me, never gonna stop)I dare you to doubt meEncontrou algum erro na letra? Por favor, envie uma correção >Compartilheesta músicaComentar ÚLTIMASElton John e Dua Lipa desbancam Ed Sheeran do topo da parada britânica com "Cold Heart"

The Script - Dare You To Doubt Me

I dare you to doubt meSay it can't be doneI ain't gonna stopTill the air's left my lungsSay I don't belong hereTell me that I'm wrongAnd you're gonna seeI dare you to doubt me

Till I'm at the top, at the top, at the top, yeahNever gonna stop, gonna stop, gonna stop me (I'm never gonna stop, no)Till I'm at the top, at the top, at the top, yeahNever gonna stop, gonna stop, gonna stop me (never gonna stop, never gonna stop me)(Never gonna stop me, never gonna stop)I dare you to doubt me

Till I'm at the top, at the top, at the top, yeahNever gonna stop, gonna stop, gonna stop me (I'm never gonna stop, no)Till I'm at the top, at the top, at the top, yeahNever gonna stop, gonna stop, gonna stop me (never gonna stop, never gonna stop me)(Never gonna stop me, never gonna stop)I dare you to doubt me

They have no moving music playing during moments of victory, no slow-motion shots of basketballs tragically rolling out of the basket. The camera is fair and unforgiving, the narration dry and passionless. They never ask you to get emotionally involved in the film. In fact they dare you not to, but you're dragged in nonetheless. It is an affecting experience.

Quentin Tarantino is not the hottest name in Hollywood for nothing. He was first noticed for his underground hit, Reservoir Dogs, which he wrote and directed, and then the scripts for True Romance and this past year's Natural Born Killers. Now, with Pulp Fiction, Tarantino has shown that he's the goods.

Robbins and Freeman make the film (see Best Performances). It's touching to watch the personal, heartfelt bond develop between Andy and Red. You follow Andy's every high and low, his every hope and fear. You feel the sorrows of Red's life weighing on him. The two are tough, smart, patient. So is the film. All this makes for one of the most deeply-satisfying movies I've seen. I dare you to try to walk out of this movie without a grin on your face.

I saw The River Wild at one of those free LSC previews, and it just shows that you get what you pay for. As silly as this movie was, Meryl Streep somehow remained classy amongst all this white water, and she totally convinced me that she was as much of a rafting master as the script claimed her to be. She was confident, self-assured and the only thing that kept me from giggling during some of the dramatic sequences. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page